About Abacus Accountants
Founded in 1992, Abacus has grown to become a competitive firm of Accountants acting for businesses across the whole of the UK. Serving small and medium sized businesses, we are able to focus our efforts on ensuring you get the very best possible service.
We have a wealth of experience in all areas of Accountancy from the very basic preparation of a small set of business accounts to the deepest intricacies of a HM Revenue & Customs in-depth investigation. You can expect the very best attention to all normal services you would find within any accountancy practice as well as the additional, and invaluable free advice facilities which are also available to you.
What you need from an Accountant;
- An Accountant who understands you and your business
- An Accountant that understands cutting edge tax rules
- An Accountant who will offer help and advice when you need it
- An Accountant who will be pro-active in all accounting matters
- Fast access to your Accounts and other work
- Fast communication with your instructions to us
- No Foreign or UK Call centres
At Abacus, we have dedicated personnel in different fields within Accountancy which include Self-assessment tax, payroll, VAT, bookkeeping, accounts preparation, tax rebates, projections, forensic accounting, enquiries & in-depth investigations and much more.
Are these resources going to cost you more in accounting fees?
No, absolutely not. We remain committed to ensuring that accounting fees remain as low as possible and believe that our tariffs are lower than mainstream Accountants across the UK.
We value your business and we would like you to value ours.